Summer is in full swing now and we’re experiencing some of the hottest days of the year. It’s a great time for relaxing outside with a good book and a cool drink. It’s also a good time for having parties with friends, visiting the beach to soak up some rays, or just enjoying your favorite outdoor activities while the weather is nice. Whatever fun you are enjoying this summer season, you can top it off with some great drinks. Invite friends over to watch movies, or to cool off in the pool (if you’re lucky enough to have one) and then make up one of these awesome Mojito recipes.
A Mojito is a traditional Cuban highball. Traditionally, a mojito is a cocktail that consists of five ingredients: white rum, sugar, lime juice, soda water, and mint. While the traditional recipe is delicious, people have also learned to mix it up over the years and there are a variety of other ways to enjoy your mojito. I’ve collected some of my favorite recipes from some of my favorite sites across the web and put them all here in one place for you to enjoy as well.
Here are 17 Mojito recipes to cool off your summer!
1. Blue Passion Fruit Mojito – It’s blue, it has passion fruit, what more can I say?
2. Strawberry Mint Mojito – I’m a big fan of strawberry, but never thought about strawberry and mint together. It’s perfect for a mojito.
3. Raspberry Mojito – Gotta love a refreshing raspberry drink!
4. Frozen Blackberry Mojito – This is similar to a frozen margarita, but with more flair!
5. Coconut Mojito – This one really makes me think of days at the beach.
6. Blueberry Mojito Popsicles – When you don’t have time for the glass, try them in a popsicle!
7. Cherry Mojito – A classic recipes that is timeless.
8. Raspberry Vodka Mojito – Here’s another raspberry recipe you’re going to love.
9. Watermelon Mojitos – I love watermelon so this was a popular choice for me.
10. Grapefruit Mojito – Grapefruit isn’t just for breakfast! Give this refreshing drink a try.
11. Mixed Berry Mojitos – The only thing better than your favorite berry is mixed berry! You get the best of them all.
12. Watermelon Mojito – Another watermelon mojito recipe you will want to check out.
13. Strawberry Mojito – Plain strawberry without the mint, but there’s nothing plain about this drink.
14. Kombucha Mojitos – This one is unique and delicious!
15. Mojito Diablo – Here’s another one you want to try. It’s great for parties and will have them talking about it for days.
16. Blueberry Mojito – Blueberries have antioxidants, too, so you can say this drink is good for you.
17. Simple Mojito Cocktail – It’s simple, but it works. Yum!
I invite you to try out each of these great recipes (not at once, of course) and let me know what you think. Which is your favorite?